Tuesday 29 March 2016

March Madness Doodles

I don't know what has come over me this month to be fair. I never draw boobs, especially not boobs covered in chocolate Easter eggs. As my brother said...Jesus would not approve of my Easter bunny doodle. I normally draw fuzzy animals...well try too. This month not so much, it's all about the sexy ladies with oversized boobies
I hope the Easter Bunny came (OMG what is wrong with me!)

To see more boobz continue to read...if not then I understand 

Boobs and a whip. Smexy.


the difference in boobs between 2012 and 2016

I do have other doodles done. Normal ones with animals that don't have boobs. I will post them soon, I just didn't think it right to post the boobs and the animals together. You know yourself sure, that would just be weird. Think I might draw a dragon next.

No comments:

Post a Comment