Wednesday 30 March 2016

Change your Monday into a Punday!

Seriously guys the world is gone mad. I thought I'd seen it all, that was until I woke up this morning and checked the news only to see a guy had managed to take a selfie with a potential suicide bomber. Like what the hell? would you be well. What kind of world do we live in at all, where going viral is worth putting your life at risk. I know, I know, the selfie guys reasoning behind this was that he thought he was going to die anyway, so he threw caution to the wind and just said feck it. But what good are likes and internet attention to him when he's dead. He looked so happy in that selfie as well. To be fair Mr. Ben Innes, I personally don't think that "It's the best selfie ever"- your words not mine...I personally think.....

Happy Pun Day guuuysss!

No comments:

Post a Comment