Friday 1 January 2016

A stormy goodbye to 2015

Ireland. You need to get your shit together okay? We have only been naming storms since what...October? and we are on G already!. That's...seven storms in four months! SEVEN!! You need to cop on a small bit now. A few days ago we had Frank. Frank was nice, he flooded the road to the city which meant I couldn't get to work. So it was like a snow day for me, but without all that unnecessary frozen water. Thanks Frank.  You're the best.



 Now Gertrude is here and I could just tell by her name she was going to be a bitch.


Tell storm Desmond go faster.

"Storm GertRUDE" is rolling on by as I type. She was also rolling on by as I was doodling doodles for my amazing "End of year interview with myself" blog post. Gertrude thought it would be funny to cut off the electricity along with my computer and my unsaved doodles. Que my utter devastation. All my hard work  **POOF** gone. Forever. Thanks Gertrude. You bitch.


She puts the "rude" in "Gertrude"


After the loss of the pictures and even though it was hard; I managed to pick myself up and move on. Because I'm tough like that. I bravely decided to edit the "End of year interview with myself" post even though it was already near perfect I thought it could be tweaked in one or two areas so I did. As I edited the post I managed to highlight the whole thing and push backspace. Thus deleting the whole post.







I was very angry.


Moral of the story:
I was right. Gertrude is a bitch this was all her fault after all. I'm always right.
(Also, save often and don't trust auto save. Ever.)



No comments:

Post a Comment